Monday 10 February 2014

Wet and wild has come to Ireland

I just wanted to write a really quick post for all the Irish beauty fans out there.
The other day I was snooping around the make up aisle in dunnes stores and I was shocked to find a wet and wild make up stand. 

For those of you who aren't familiar with the brand, wet and wild are (as far as I can tell) an American brand. This is the first time I've seen them in Ireland :) I've heard very good things about this brand from Carah Amelie (an American beauty blogger and youtuber). 

The brand is fantastic for people who have difficulty knowing where to apply the various eyeshadow colours. As you can see from the picture below, the eyeshadows tell you where to place the particular colour. 


The eyeshadows are suppost to be very pigmented but the best part is the cost!
I couldn't resist picking up a pallete to test it out, they had some really lovely colour combinations but in the end I went for a nice neutral pallete which cost €5.49. 


The palette contains 5 eyeshadows. A matte yellow base colour, a dark matte brown, a dark brown shimmery shade, a lighter shimmery brown and a shimmery silver/ivory colour. I like the look of all the eyeshadows but the dark matte brown is the main reason I chose this pallete. I'd been searching for a small cheap neutral pallete that I could keep in my handbag but I found it very difficult to get a pallete with a mix of shimmer eyeshadows and and matte eyeshadows. 

This pallete is the perfect combination, with two matte shadows and three shimmer eyeshadows. I haven't tested the pallete yet but when I do I will post a review with my thoughts :)

I just wanted to share the exciting news of wet and wild coming to Ireland with fellow Irish beauty fans :) hopefully it lives up to expectations! 


No comments:

Post a Comment