Tuesday 18 February 2014

Skin saviour - benefits total moisture facial cream

When my face is feeling really thirsty there's only one thing I've found that can quench that thirst...benefits total moisture facial cream! 


I tried out a sample of this moisturiser before getting the larger tub and was thoroughly impressed. For starters it has a very fresh scent to it which I really like. 

The cream contains an exclusive tri-radiance complex which is claimed to help develop the skin's reserves of water & reinforce the skin's moisture barrier. I've been using this cream for a good few months now and I can say with confidence that this is true.

I wouldn't use this cream every night as it is really hydrating and I have gotten a few blemishes after using it (not sure if it's due to the product but felt it was worth mentioning).
 I'd generally use it once or twice a week or if my skin gets abnormally drier than usual. The product contains mango butter, which is a natural plant-based emollient known to provide moisture. 


The cream itself is quite thick but it blends into the skin superbly! A little goes a long way with this moisturiser and I find the effects to be nearly immediate.



I was lucky enough to receive the large tub of this cream as a Christmas present. The packaging is adorable, a thick glass jar with a cork screw effect lid. This tub however, was quite expensive, retailing at €40.50/£27.50. 




Although the price is not exactly in the affordable range, the tub contains a lot of product and therefore will last for a considerably long time. If you don't want to commit to buying the big tub without testing it first, benefit do a great sample set of there skincare products which retails for €16.00/£12.50. It's called radiant skincare by benefit 6 piece intro set. It contains a sample of total moisture facial cream, it's potent eye cream, triple performance facial emulsion, moisture prep toning lotion, foamingly clean facial wash and refined finish facial polish. 




This set is a great way to test a range of benefit's skincare products before spending a fortune! On their website this set is marked as limited edition but it's been available for the past year so hopefully they'll make it part of the permanent collection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment